Monday, February 03, 2014

New Releases - February 2014

Hi everyone!

How are you doing? I'm sooo tired LOL. However, it's a good kind of tired, so I shouldn't complain much. Sorry, I haven't been posting or blog-hopping much. It's just been quite busy. Last Friday was Chinese New Year and as usual, it was a mad rush cleaning my room. So sad right? ^_^; The good news is I made it! Yay! I've also been quite busy curling. I've participated to a few tournaments that take place during the week-ends in addition to my regular games. I have a break this week, except that the Scotties Tournament of Hearts, i.e. the Canadian National Women Curling Championship, is taking place in Montreal!! Woohoo! Guess who's going to go to some games? Yep, me. I'm planning to go tomorrow morning and Thursday evening. So excited!

With everything going on, I've kind of hit a reading slump. Sigh, I hate them so much! However, tomorrow is release day, so hopefully, I'll find something to drag me out of it! Ames and I have posted our monthly New Releases post over at Breezing Through. Click here to see what books might get me out of my funk :)