Saturday, March 09, 2013

Hauling Sunday CV

Sigh, it's been a while since I had a last Hauling Sunday post ^_^; It's not that I haven't been buying books, simply not a lot per week. As a result, I decided to wait and group my new precious into one post, especially  since I knew that end of February/beginning of March, I'd have books to buy :) Finally!!!

So here are my new books since February...





All of the books bought were new releases in the last few months from my auto-buy authors :) With the exception of this one:

The Best Intentions by Candice Hern - This book was recommended to me by Ames. Seeing her enthusiasm, I couldn't resist :) Plus, I guess Ms Hern got back the rights to this book and therefore, self-published it at a very reasonable price. Our plan is to buddy review The Best Intentions, so look forward to it at Breezing Through in the near future :)

Obviously, there are more books that I want :P But I'm trying to be a good girl - so hard! - and wait for some promotions/discounts. Hopefully, there'll be one soon!!

What about you? Have you been buying a lot of books lately?