Saturday, May 28, 2011

How's everyone?

Hey there!!

Today's post is not going to be about books. Instead, it's going to be about you and me :) I'm just wondering how everyone's doing? :) Blogland has been quiet lately and I wonder if it's because a number of us are too busy or suffering from blogging blues or what?


I've been a good girl not spending too much money on books. However, I had the urge to spend money and so I went shopping with my sister :) And boy, did I spend :) The good news is I'm all ready for the summer! Found some nice shorts, reasonably priced at RW & Co. My jaws almost dropped, because while they have nice stuff, it's usually a bit more expensive than what I'm willing to pay. Anyway, very happy with my purchases. Of course, that's not going to stop me from shopping in New York, but really, that's another story :P Now, all I need is a new purse. I've been actively shopping for one, but so far, haven't found any that suits...

Speaking of New York, RWA is exactly a month away :) Woohoo! I can't wait! This is the time when I usually start to plan my trip :) I'm not totally anal-retentive as in I don't need to have every minute planned, but I like to have a loose outline :) Plus, the list of authors present at the Literacy autographing event is finally out!! :) I can finally go through it (more than 500 names!!) and make a list of authors to meet and books to get... LOL, so maybe there's some books I'll be able buy

By the way, if you're going to be in New York City on either June 27 or June 28, be aware that Wendy is hosting the 2nd Annual Blogger Bar Bash!! All the details are here :) Feel welcome to join the fun!! The more, the merrier, right? :)

So in preparation for NYC, I brought my car to the garage this morning  to have the brakes checked. There's been a screeching noise lately every time I brake, so I wanted to make sure it was okay... and it was :) Yay! Now, I can focus on other stuff... like getting a haircut LOL.

I really hope everyone's doing well and is having a great time!