Sunday, February 20, 2011

Hauling Sunday XXXI

So guess what? I was looking at my stats the other day and apparently, people are finding my blog by searching for XXX. I don't know whether it's hilarious or sad ^_^; I guess that if I was reading more erotica, it could be XXX... LOL.

Nothing special going on with me. I'm on the look-out for a new TV. There was one that I wanted, but by the time I went to the store to check it out and back home - 2 hours - the price went up :( I guess I'll be waiting some more. The Scotties Tournament of Heart, i.e. Canada's women curling championship, has started and that means I have something to watch everyday!! I wished I could switch place with my sister who's on Spring break - I could see all the matches. TSN used to put the matches online afterwards, but not this year :(

Anyway, let see what I got this week :)


     

What I Did for a Duke by Julie Anne Long - I got this one because of the rave reviews :) Everyone who's read it seemed to have enjoyed it a lot :)

The Heiress by Lynsay Sands - Enjoyed The Countess. Looking forward to Suzette's POV. I really like Suzette's character :) Bold and frank, that's my kind of heroine :)

How to Flirt with a Naked Werewolf by Molly Harper - I've read Ms Harper's Jane Jameson series where a librarian is turned into a vampire :) It was a light and funny series and I'm expecting the same from this one :)

Treachery in Death by J.D. Robb - LOL, there's nothing to say about this book :P


I also got this from the bookstore :) They are bookends. Aren't they cute?!? I'm tempted to go buy more LOL.