Saturday, October 30, 2010

Hauling Sunday XVII

Well it's not Sunday yet, but since tomorrow is the last day of the month and I have something else scheduled (LOL, if I get to it in time of course), I thought it'd be nice if I bumped this post a day :) In any case, I'm going to try hard not to go to the bookstore tomorrow... the operative word here being hard :P

I had an awesome haul this week :D Part of it was due to all the new releases coming out, part was due to the coupons I had and wanted to use, LOL. Seriously, all I wanted was the day to end so I could rush to the bookstores :) And for the first time in a long while, I got some books in the mail... so put everything together and it gives a huge haul.




Side Jobs by Jim Butcher - This is a collection of many of the Dresden Files novellas and short stories that have been published online and in different anthologies. I'm really happy the publishers are starting to release these collection books because some of the short stories/novellas are harder to get your hands on such as the one with Thomas as a narrator, Backup. Plus, it contains a new story, Aftermath, that takes place just hours after Changes' cliffhanger. Now, if they could only do the same with Kelley Armstrong's Women of the Otherworld series!

Trust Me on This by Jennifer Crusie - Woohoo, I'm really happy that Random House/Bantam are re-printing The Cinderella Deal and Trust Me on This, because they are books that are a hard to come by :) Now, I think I have all of Ms Crusie's backlist!! :)

Passions of a Wicked Earl by Lorraine Heath - Read some of Ms Heath's books and enjoyed them... but her last series was so-so. Wasn't planning to buy this actually, but changed my mind after I read Leslie's review :) I actually skimmed through it and I think I'm going to really enjoy it!

Rules of Engagements by Suzanne Enoch - Ms Enoch is an author that I've consistently enjoyed. This release actually took me by surprise, because I wasn't expecting it! In addition, it's related to previous characters! Thanks Lori!!

Somewhere Along The Way by Jodi Thomas - Love, love, love Ms Thomas contemporary romances :) This is the second book in the Harmony series and reviews for it have been really good so far. Can't wait to read it.

Ten Ways to be Adored when Landing a Lord by Sarah MacLean - Enjoyed the first book, so got the second one :)

His Sinful Secret by Emma Wildes - This is actually the one I really want to read from the trilogy :) It sounds pretty good and I'm sure the hero is in for a surprise.

Deadly Intent by Kylie Brant - The blurb sounded interesting :)

Play of Passion by Nalini Singh - Wooohooo! Wooohooo!! LOL. Need I say more?

A Christmas Waltz by Jane Goodger - I really enjoy Ms Goodger's historicals. I should so read more of her books (I have so many of her books in my TBR pile) :P

Princeps' Fury by Jim Butcher - I actually read this book already, but it was a library copy. Since I had a coupon and need a certain amount for my purchase, it was a good opportunity to get it :)

Christmas Wishes by Debbie Macomber - This book contains two stories, Christmas Letters and Rainy Day Kisses. I bought this book because Christmas Letters is part of the Blossom Street series :)

There it is :) This week's haul :) I really did good, right? There's a few more books this coming week that I'm expecting: Happy Ever After and Indulgence in Death and even if I already have so many books, more than I can read, I'll still be rushing to the bookstore on Tuesday night LOL.