Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Review: Ten Things I Love About You by Julia Quinn

I didn't do much today at work, but for some reasons, I feel tired :(

Lately, whenever I go to James' bookstore (Friday and Monday LOL), I see new faces. Yesterday, he wasn't there... and for a moment, I was like: "No!! I hope he's not on vacation!!" LOL. There's a lot of new releases coming out next week... Yes, I know, I'm very selfish ^_^;

I've been running the bookstores lately because of the "Buy 3, get the 4th free" promotion. Seriously, I hate it when I have everything well planned and it doesn't work out for some reasons. Very frustrating... I might tell you about it this week-end during the Sunday Hauling :P

So yeah, lots of new books this week... LOL, I wish I could write review as fast as I book shop LOL. In my effort of trying, I have a review up at Breezing Through: Ten Things I Love About You by Julia Quinn. Joining me was Isabel from All About Me :) You can click here to go directly to the review :)


Ten Things I Love About You by Julia Quinn
published by Avon in May 2010

Ten Things You Should Know About This Book

1. Sebastian Grey is a devilishly handsome rogue with a secret.
2. Annabel Winslow's family voted her The Winslow Most Likely to Speak Her Mind AND The Winslow Most Likely to Fall Asleep in Church.
3. Sebastian's uncle is the Earl of Newbury, and if he dies without siring an heir, Sebastian inherits everything.
4. Lord Newbury detests Sebastian and will stop at nothing to prevent this from happening.
5. Lord Newbury has decided that Annabel is the answer to all of his problems.
6. Annabel does not want to marry Lord Newbury, especially when she finds out he once romanced her grandmother.
7. is shocking, 8. is delicious, 9. is downright wicked, all of which leads the way to
10. Happily. Ever. After.

Genre: Historical romance
Series: Bevelstoke, Book #3