Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Re-Read Challenge 2010: June!!

Half of year has gone by already! So, what do you think? LOL. I don't know, at instances, it seems to go by so quickly... but other times, so slowly. Although I think it helps that this year, the weather is so nice :) In any case, I'm looking forward to the new releases the summer will bring us LOL.

End of the months mean Re-Read Challenge time :D If you've done one and review it, please let me know in the comment section :) Hopefully, I'll be able to finish mine very soon and put it up :D

I mentioned in the last Re-Read Challenge post (for May) that I was thinking of hosting a contest or something in June. However, it's been so crazy, I haven't really had gotten the time to think it out. So I apologize. I'll try to think up something for this month :)

Enjoy the re-reads :D


Miss Moonlight: Bluebird by Linda Howard
Ames: Narcissus in Chains by Laurell K. Hamilton
Hilcia: Mine to Possess by Nalini Singh
Nath: Mine to Possess by Nalini Singh