Friday, October 30, 2009

Review: Hot on Her Heels by Susan Mallery

See, I told you there'd be a review soon :D Head towards Breezing Through to find out how much I enjoyed Hot on Her Heels by Susan Mallery. Accompanying me in my thoughts this time is Mary G, a fellow Canadian whom I met this year (2nd person from the left in the pic) :D You can read the review here.


Hot on Her Heels by Susan Mallery
published by HQN Books in October 2009

Dana Birch vowed never to put herself at the mercy of a powerful man. She became a deputy so that she could take care of herself, and protect those she loved. Especially her best friends, the Titan sisters.

Twenty years ago, Garth Duncan swore revenge on Jed Titan for abandoning Garth and his mother. Now he’s back to fulfill that promise, even if Jed s daughters get caught in the crosshairs. All that stands between him and his goal is Dana, her gun, and a growing passion that can t be denied...