Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Still here...

hello everyone :D

How was your Easter week-end? Just wanted to let you know that I'm still here :P Not MIA. Well, you probably know, since I've been commenting and blog-hopping... just not blogging ^_^; I've just been doing so much stuff I haven't had much time to blog, but hopefully, that will change.

I'm in a bit of a slump... maybe not a reading slump, but I look at my TBR pile and I don't feel like reading anything in it. Luckily for me, I got 2 books by mail yesterday... So maybe that will get me reading again :P

My obsession with The Seventh Day is over.... but guess what? It's the Women World Championship of Curling this week... so that's what I've been watching :P You might think I'm crazy, but I think curling is a great sport. You can be competitive for a long time, you need good strategy, good teamwork, good skills. I'd like to try to play once... but my friends aren't really into it. Sigh :(

So that's pretty much it for me :P What about you?