Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Exhaustion...

Hey ppl :D

this is just a quick post to apologize, cos I haven't had time to review, post or comment! I'm still blog-hoping religiously, but been too busy and tired to comment or do anything else. See, I've changed my working schedule and now start working from 6.30am to 3pm... So I'm still adjusting to the time and I definitively need to go to sleep earlier :( It's also been cutting in my reading time :(

Also,

HAPPY B-DAY HOLLY!!!
Turns out Holly's b-day is the same day as my dad :D So this is going to be easy to remember from now on!! :D Speaking of my dad's b-day, my mom decided to organize a mini-surprise. So after a very long day at work, she made me run to do this and that and so that completely killed me. I think I'm going to need a few days to recover LOL :D
Well that's it for me. I have to cut down my internet time at work too :( So can't blog too much :D Talk to everyone later!