Friday, July 27, 2007

Book news, Rocking girl and life

So what is this, the 4th post this week? I'm getting back in! Yay!

All right, so today, no reviews... well at least, not now :D Instead, book news!! I don't have many, but what the heck :D

First, Kay Hooper's website has finally been updated!! Yay! I ranted in one of my previous post that Blood Dreams was being pushed back... well if you need your Kay Hooper fix for this summer, some of her old books are being reprinted!! Yay! Yep, there's a 2-in-1 trade paper coming out on July 31 with Something's Different and Pepper's Way. At the end of August, C.J.'s Fate is being released... and she has another one being reprinted in December too... All of these are her earlier romance books :D I already got my hand on the trade paper 2-in-1... I've only read Something's Different so far, but I enjoyed it :D

Okay, next news... Fans of Robyn Carr, if you've been looking for the Grace Valley trilogy, rejoice, it is being reprinted RIGHT NOW!!! Yay! If you haven't receive Robyn Carr's newsletter, here's the gist: All three books are being reprinted at the moment and should be available by the end of this month! Although, the author says that if you want to be sure to get the books, tell your bookstore to order it. Isn't that a great news? Previously, when she said that there were talks of the Grace Valley trilogy, I was thinking: here we go, I'm going to have to wait a couple of years... but NO! I guess this is due to the Virgin River trilogy popularity :D Anyway, I've checked at Chapters online and Amazon online and I can't order it yet... I've also ask in a bookstore and still can't... so maybe next month? or perhaps it's different if you live in Canada instead of the US...

***

So, I've been picked by Isabel for the Rockin' Girl Blogger!! Yay! and thanks a lot Isabel :D Now, I think I have to choose 5 other bloggers to pass this on... I'm not sure of the rules, if there's any and I know that many of you already have been chosen... so I won't make my life difficult:

Amy, Holly, Cindy, Mailyn, Rosie, Kristie and Kris

Mailyn and Kris, you have to change your name so it finishes with an "e" sound LOL! Anyway, congrats girl! :D

***

So what about my life? Nothing much has happened. I went to see Ratatouille with some friends on Wednesday night :D I definitively should go to the movies more often, especially when it's only 5$.
Ratatouille was definitively a good movie and highly enjoyable. There was some good moments and great laughs... but it also made me squirmed in my seat when I saw so many rats together...
Ma favorite scene is probably when all the rats get together to cook and Remi is giving orders. It's so hilarious... and then, the health inspector walks in! Surprise! LOL :P
I think I'm going to go see Transformers with some friends on Monday evening :D that should be entertaining too... and I'm toying with the idea of going to see the new Die Hard... but nothing's sure yet.
***
Finally, I need some help... LOL, nothing hard... I'm supposed to order some books online for a friend... and I still need to buy a couple of books in order to get the free shipping... so any suggestion? Also, I've been looking for some books and I told myself that I should order them.. but now, I can't remember which one I was talking/thinking of... Anyone remember me mentionning or commenting about that? Yeah, it's so sad... Alzheimer at my age T_T
I hope everyone has a great week-end :D Mine is going to be quite boring... I'm working the whole day tomorrow at the Missionary Place, replacing a friend that went to Chicago... and then, probably won't be doing much on Sunday either :( Apparently, it's supposed to rain too, the whole week-end :(