Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Twisted Kingdom and my life

Hey everyone!

So how have you been doing? Me, okay... but I wish the week would be over and we're only half-way! T_T Anyway, life has been busy and a bit stressing for me... hopefully, it'll be over tomorrow!

Remember 2 posts ago, I mentionned optometry school... Well I wasn't really motivated, until I talked to the son of a friend of a friend of my mom. He's an optometrist and has answered some of my questions, really making it sounded interesting. So I wrote my letter of motivation on Monday... then, the guy offered to correct it for me (which was really nice) and go through a mock interview with me - euh, less fun! Mock interview is tonight and I'm supposed to prepare for it, but heck, I don't know how! So I'm stressing over it... it's one thing to look like a fool in front of strangers, it's another when this stranger can spread the word in your community. So yeah, stressing... sigh.

Aside from that, I've been doing a bit of reading. Just finished Warprize by Elizabeth Vaughan. Why the heck did I stay away from this series this long? Oh yeah, cos I couldn't find book 1. Well that's a good reason. Anyway, more reviews to come soon! I promise!

On other news, today at Twisted Kingdom, we have an interview with Colleen Gleason, author of The Rest Falls Away! Haven't read that book? Well head towards TK anyway, since Ames has reviewed it!